Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Daffodils and Sunshine

In case y'all think life my child is all sunshine and daffodils, we had this conversation today:

M: Sean, please go get in the car
S: I need to park my digger first.
M: ok, no problem. Then please get in the car
S: can I have a snack?
M: no, you just finished breakfast and I asked you to please get in the car.
S: oh. How about I take my rocket ship?
M: I'm afraid it's really too big. Go get in the car.
S: OH!!! We forgot to walk the dogs!
M: no, we didn't. Getinthecar. Get in the car. Get.in.the.car.please.
S: where are we going?
M: nowhere at the moment. Then the gym and story time.
S: oh! Then I need to bring snacks. 
M: That's great you remembered, but I packed them for you. Getinthecar.
S: How about some cookies?
M: Get in the car
S: May I have some cookies please?
M: Get in the car
S: I really, really want some cookies.
M: Fortheloveofallthatisholy, PLEASE GO GET IN THE CAR.
S: Are you bringing cookies?
M: I'm going to carry you if you don't go right this second.
S: Can I hold the cookies? *runs for the car FINALLY*

M: Child, where did your shoes go?!???

No comments:

Post a Comment