Wednesday, July 3, 2013

...

"Mama!  We need to build a bridge!  Where are my white blood cells?  What do the red blood cells do? I can't see my kidneys! Let's go to the garden and measure our tomatoes.  Then make zucchini bread.  What planet is the hottest? (Venus) Is this my esophagus? (yes) I just really need to make some hummus.  And a sandwich.  With blueberries.  Let's make a fort!  I need to make stone soup.  Is the sun reallya star? (yes) Do hedgehogs REALLY sleep in the snow?  (they hibernate through the winter) OH MY GOODNESS, WHAT IS THAT BUG CALLED?  (an Eastern Leaf Footed Bug)  Can we bring this moth home? (yes) Is it real?  (yes) Is it dead?  (yes) I need a snow plow (You do?  Where is the snow?)  Probably in those cumulus nimbus clouds up there.  What are those things inside my intestines called?  (villi)  Do YOU have intestines?  Does Dada?  Does Sophie?  Does Goochie Bear? I need to make baking soda bubble with the vin-e-gar.  And color.  I need LOTS of color (does anyone know how to get red food coloring out of clothing??)  I'M CHIPMUNK THE TRASH TRUCK DRIVER!  LET'S GO PLAY IN THE DIRT PILE!

If I can't seem to answer the most basic questions this week, it's because my mind is mush from answering a million and one other questions :)


No comments:

Post a Comment