Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Back to business

We had a wonderful holiday weekend and a great break and the little man was ALL business this morning!

His new magnet puzzle was a big hit...it's double sided and the other side is a skeleton.


"I think this is me. Is it me? IT IS ME!!"

 Untitled


He wanted to draw some letters...I think his pencil grip is improving!

Untitled


I managed to sneak in a little counting and number recognition.

Untitled


...and a PILE of books about mountains and caves.  Here we're using our TOOB animals to talk about who might live in that particular mountain habitat.  It seems the bear has just caught a fish :)

Untitled

He was a busy little guy this morning - we also took a long walk with the dogs, watched the hummingbird family at the feeders, took care of his baby doll for a while (her name is Fred), and played trains.  It's never dull!

No comments:

Post a Comment