Saturday, December 14, 2013

Playing with Light

The Chipmunk's wonderful Aunt Lynn and Uncle Will got him a light board for Christmas last year.  I can honestly say that it's the single most used thing that he's received, with the exception of his Geotrax trains.  :)

He's been changing it up lately and using it for a lot of different things.  Occasionally I make suggestions, but I usually get shot down pretty quickly.

Mazes - he LOVES them.  I can't print them fast enough.

Untitled


Untitled


Rolling the big dice and counting spiders :)

IMG_20131101_123605_510


I actually managed to set one up that he liked!

Untitled


These number stencils came from Mimi - he filled them up with beads and traced them on the board for a long while.

IMG_20131125_141803_421

No comments:

Post a Comment