Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Conversation with the Chipmunk

Mama:  So now that you've had a little time to think about it, what did you think about your violin lesson yesterday?  Did you have fun?

Chipmunk:  YES!

M:  Do you think that you did a good job?

C:  ummm...no, I don't think so.

M:  Why not?

C:  I didn't do everything she asked me to do.

M:  Well, did you try hard and do your best?

C:  Yes, I did!

M:  I know you did!  I think you did the best job that you could have done.  I think you tried really hard and I'm really proud of you.  Would you like to go back sometime?

C:  Can we practice?

M:  Absolutely!  Would you like to practice with me every morning and then we'll go back when we both think you're ready?

C:  YES!!

Proud, proud Mama!!!!!


Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment