Friday, August 23, 2013

It's all coming together...

One of the best things for me about having the Chipmunk home with me is that I get to be the one that sees things click and come together in his head.  I was working on the fall schedule this morning when he went to his chalkboard and drew this:

Untitled

"Mama!!  Look!  I drew a waterfall!  And the water goes into the ocean and then it gets hot and goes up...up....up to the clouds!  Would you draw me a cloud please?"

"Absolutely!  What is it called when water does this over and over again?"

"THE WATER CYCLE!"



That wasn't the end of it either...

Untitled

"Now I'm drawing a volcano.  It's a BIIIG mountain with fire inside that comes up from inside the Earth.  Would you draw the fire for me?  Make it blue and orange please!"

I love this.

No comments:

Post a Comment